lout-users

Re: Links in postscript

From: Albert Kinderman
Subject: Re: Links in postscript
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 08:24:21 -0700

According to the pdfmark primer (a chapter taken from WEB Publishing
with Acrobat/PDF by Thomas Merz), the border parameters [x x x] define
the rectangle's appearance - "line width and line dash."   [0 0 0] is no
border.  If Merz is correct and if the last number is the width of the
border line, then the first two numbers would define how the border is
dashed - how long and how far apart.

I know this isn't the answer, but the solution might come from
experimentation (which I haven't done).

On the other side of the issue, I sometimes want to add pdfmarks to my
postscript output, for example to put a live url in a ps document for my
web site.  I do this by editing my lout output by hand.  Would you
consider adding some pdfmark capability to lout to generate the correct
pdf/ps code directly?  If the capability is already there, I don't know
how to find it.

Al

--
Albert Kinderman             California State University, Northridge
Department of Management Science           address@hidden