lout-users

Re: Links in postscript

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Links in postscript
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 16:07:20 +1000

Does anyone want to comment on the issue raised below?  I agree with
Dave that the black rectangles you get in 3.24 are unsightly, so
I have modified Lout to implement what his sed command does.  However
Dave speaks as though one would want this to be optional, which I
haven't done because I don't see why.

Also if anyone can tell me what the first two numbers in [0 0 0]
are for I would be grateful.  The pdfmark reference manual I have
calls them "horizontal corner radius" and "vertical corner radius",
which leaves me none the wiser except that I suspect I don't care
about it much, whatever it is.

Jeff Kingston