lmi

[lmi] Trivial patch to fix autotools builds

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] Trivial patch to fix autotools builds
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 02:23:55 +0200

 Hello,

 I made https://github.com/vadz/lmi/pull/111 to fix the build using
autotools as currently it fails due to the recently added extra
backslashes.

 Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to use your preferred style
with automake, but I'm submitting this PR instead of committing this
directly just in case you want me to spend more time on trying to convince
Automake to accept it (but I'm feeling rather defeatist in advance).

 Thanks in advance,
VZ