lmi

[lmi] Fardel and $compiler_runtime_files

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: [lmi] Fardel and $compiler_runtime_files
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 00:35:44 +0200

 Hello,

 Testing fardel distribution with the new home-brewed md5sum.exe we've
discovered that it doesn't run from the fardel because it references the
compiler runtime DLLs (libstdc++-6.dll and libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll) that are
not present in the fardel.

 IMO this is a defect because lmi binaries depend on these DLLs as well and
so not including them in the fardel makes it not self-contained. Fixing
this would be as simple as adding $(wildcard $(bindir)/*$(SHREXT)) to
fardel_binaries, but I wonder how could this have gone unnoticed before and
if there is something I'm missing here? And if not, would you like me to
make a PR for this change or do you prefer to just make it directly?

 Thanks in advance,
VZ