lmi

Re: [lmi] Is our svn repository working?

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Is our svn repository working?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 22:21:04 +0100

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 01:02:33 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> On 2016-02-20 01:56, Greg Chicares wrote:
GC> >>
GC> >> It eventually timed out on GNU/Linux. But now it's working--here's
GC> >> a brief Cygwin session demonstrating sub-second response times:
GC> >
GC> > https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108973
GC> > | Fri 19 Feb 2016 11:24:26 PM UTC, comment #2:
GC> > | The system appears to be suffering from some type of DDoS attack.
GC> > | The FSF admins are aware of this and are working on the problem.
GC>
GC> Different Friday, same problem. Reported:
GC>   https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108973#comment4

 I don't think it's worth adding another comment there, but svn is
extremely (to the point that I was completely certain it wasn't going to
work at all) slow for me as well, it took ~25 minutes to commit 6 new
revisions.

GC> > https://pumprock.net/fsfstatus
GC>
GC> Unreachable!

 It does work from here, but there is no new information there, the last
update is from almost a week ago (2016-02-21T20:41:21Z).

 Regards,
VZ