lmc-dev

Re: [lmc-dev] release 0.10 is out

From: lmc-dev
Subject: Re: [lmc-dev] release 0.10 is out
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:12:07 +0100

great!

i donwloaded and it works great!

as i told you on my last mail i think one great feature will be some kind
of direct way to "execute script" function. maybe with some box on the
toolbar? im now on the booring work of adding all my collection of movies
(about 600) and is really a pain to click so many times on same places.

see you :)

muzzol

address@hidden, vares dir:

--