Re: [Linphone-users] Please help to create a Linphone account

From: John Goalby
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Please help to create a Linphone account
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 19:02:06 -0700

Hi,

Can someone please point me to someone that can help get an account setup?

Thank you,

John.

Hi,

I am a new user and would like to create a Linphone account. I went to this page;

https://subscribe.linphone.org/register/email
I put in all the required fields and click register. I don't see a confirmation and haven't received any emails (I checked spam).

I tried logging in with my details and it always says wrong username or password.

I also tried the account recovery but never receive a code.

I would really appreciate if some kind person will be able to help me set up an account.

Thank you,

John.