[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Linphone-users] [SOLVED] Linphonec echo cancellation on a BeagleBoard -
[Linphone-users] [SOLVED] Linphonec echo cancellation on a BeagleBoard - extremely high CPU use.
Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:25:42 +0200
Sorry for the noise - looks like I fixed my own problem here.
Recompiling Speex with --disable-float-api and --enable-fixed-point
seems to have gotten everything working at good speed. Seems like the
Ubuntu ARM package isn't compiled specially.
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Federico Lorenzi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 on a BeagleBoard with the Linphone package
> installed (3.3.2).
> Calls work without the echo canceller, but are obviously quite echo-y.
> The system is set up as a speakerphone essentially, and if I
> understand correctly, this is one of the exact situations an acoustic
> echo canceller is designed to help with. (As opposed to far end echo,
> I've tried various different numbers for the "ec on" parameters, but
> no matter what I try (including numbers found at
> CPU usage goes extremely high, and the call becomes choppy. Linphonec
> is shown using all of the CPU in top.
> If it counts for anything I'm using Ulaw and it's registered to an Asterisk