Re: [Linphone-developers] PUSH Notification on IOS and support for RFC85

From: Igor Olhovskiy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] PUSH Notification on IOS and support for RFC8599
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 17:15:45 +0100

Flavio,

Actually, we've faced something similar that you are describing, correct me if I'm wrong, it's about CallKit showing dial screen and even after sending REGISTER by app, the app might not receive an INVITE, cause call is ended already.

We've overcome it with https://blog.provoip.org/2021/03/kamailio-and-delayed-cancel-on-ios.html (On Kamailiio, but I don't think it's critical here).

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but it's the way we got it correctly working.

Cheers,
Ihor