Re: [Linphone-developers] No audio on incoming cell call

From: Phelan, Tom
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] No audio on incoming cell call
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 09:42:41 -0400

linphone-android has the same issue.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 8:17 AM Phelan, Tom <tom.phelan@unifiedoffice.com> wrote:
Thanks. I'll do that after some more checking.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 10:56 AM Sylvain Berfini <sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Feel free to open a ticket on github with debug logs (from start of the app to the end of call) showing the issue, and also tell us if you reproduce the issue with linphone-android.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Head of Mobile & Desktop Apps Department

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://linphone.org