Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Deployment for small college -

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Deployment for small college -
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 08:26:16 +0200

Dear Esoare,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

Please kindly use our online form in order for us to revert to you with the most accurate solution : Contact | Linphone

Linphone is also working on cell phones, you can download the app from the usual stores.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developper

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org