Re: [Linphone-developers] Chinese translation of STUN and TURN is wrong.

From: Vladimir Nikishkin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Chinese translation of STUN and TURN is wrong. (Android)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 16:16:53 +0800

Transifex is still pointed to by the desktop gitlab:
https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-desktop
Perhaps it would be nice to mark the linphone-android project there as
outdated, or mark as only applicable to 4.4

Sorry, I cannot do the Chinese translation myself. My Chinese is good
enough to spot cases such as this one, but reading a language and
writing a language are two different things, unfortunately.

--
Yours sincerely, Vladimir Nikishkin
(Sent from GMail web interface.)