Re: [Linphone-developers] Dial Number Strip Issue

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Dial Number Strip Issue
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:18:49 +0200

Hello.

Sorry for the belated reply.

From what I understand, the '1' in Mexico dial plan is used for domestic direct dialing.

Can you please elaborate clearly on what you are trying to do with Linphone ?

Are you using Linphone with an external SIP provider ?

The number +52123456890123 doesn't seem valid to me since 2019. (according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_numbers_in_Mexico)

Am I missing something ?

With our free SIP service, we are storing accounts numbers in their international format.

International dial plans management is almost as painful as managing time for each timezone of each country...

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer