Re: [Linphone-developers] Using USB external camera as streaming device

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Using USB external camera as streaming device for android app
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 09:25:42 +0200

Hi Marius,

Using your Core object, you can get the list of available cameras using:

for (String camera : core.getVideoDevicesList()) {
    Log.i("Found camera: " + camera);
}

Then you can set the name of the device you want to use:

core.setVideoDevice(camera);

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications