Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP and TLS

From: Alexander Kraemer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP and TLS
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:22:40 -0800 (PST)

It is better to use  hardened endpoints and servers implementing:
1) (application layer security with )
 TLS1.3 to initiate a client-(flexi-sip)-server authorization preferably with
your own CA (Certificate Authority) and client cert's ,

2)( e2e encryption with)
zrtp to establish end2end encryption between clients,

3) ( network layer security )
to tunnel the client server client traffic through protonvpn.com secure-core.