Re: [Linphone-developers] building minimal mediastreaming2 on Linux

From: Simon Röhrl
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] building minimal mediastreaming2 on Linux
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 11:00:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

not sure if this digest thing was a good idea...
Thanks for your quick reply. I called ./autogen.sh and
./configure --disable-speex --disable-glx

Now it's asking for the ortp library, which is located in a custom
directory:
"configure: error: Couldn't find ortp library"

How can I tell configure where to find my library?
I tried export LDFLAGS='-L/home/devel/ms2-libs/lib', but this doesn't seem
to do anything.

Cheers
Simon