[Linphone-developers] Setting up linphone SDK on Android Studios (window

From: Amir
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Setting up linphone SDK on Android Studios (windows 8)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 23:19:25 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to compile linphone SDK on Android Studios in windows 8 environment. After downloading the sdk from git and extracting it to the projects folder I installed the NDK but I don't know where to go from there. Is there a readme file for windows? The one you have in the SDK I got from git is written for linux environment.

Please advise,

Regards,
Amir

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device