Re: [Linphone-developers] latest linphone source compile for iOS 8.3, vi

From: Guillaume Bienkowski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] latest linphone source compile for iOS 8.3, video call still crashes
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 09:23:32 +0200

Hi Raymond,

This is interesting. I see that you collected the Linphone logs, this is good.

Could you by chance grab the crash logs from your device? This will give us the
backtrace. If you are compiling the sources yourself, you should even be able
to break the debugger where the crash occurs.

Bests,

Guillaume Bienkowski
address@hidden