Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone IOS - Can't compile. unzip: cannot fi

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone IOS - Can't compile. unzip: cannot find zipfile directory
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:56:48 +0200

Hello,
Today's last commit should have fixed the issue of the SILK compilation.
We now use a locally-hosted Zip... The reason of all this is that the SILK team released a new zip with the same name but a different content, which broke our md5 check.

For your missing symbol, remove the "libmssilk_init()" line from the LinphoneManager.m file.

Cheers,

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/