Re: [Linphone-developers] Android authorization username with '@' charac

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Android authorization username with '@' character
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 10:24:57 +0100

Hi Ahmed El-Refaey,

I am also surprised you succeeded in registering on iPhone but not on
Android.

You can check the information provided by your SIP provider with
linphone-desktop (a version exists for linux, mac and windows):
- create an account with the telephone number as username;
- on first attempt to connect you will be asked an authorization
  username and password;

On the linphone-mobile side, the "authorization username" field is
unfortunately not implemented yet (a unique username is used).

Keep me informed on the results of your tests.

Guillaume