Re: [Linphone-developers] Android authorization username with '@' charac

From: Ahmed Refaey
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Android authorization username with '@' character
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:12:07 +0200

DearĀ Guillaume,

Many thanks for your response, actually I asked the provider to make the authorization name the same as the Tel. number which solved my problem and the client registered successfully and smoothly made calls.
So I will follow the steps u advised in case I have to deal with the old configuration, and sure will keep you updated.

My Q now, why making the Auth. number the same as the Tel. number solved my problem:)?, Does the client provide the tel. number implicitly in the authorization process as an authorization username?

Many thanks in advance,
--
Ahmed El-Refaey