Re: [Linphone-developers] Compiling

From: Anis Ben Nsir
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Compiling
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:23:51 +0100

Hi Bill,
Thank you for your response. it run on the emulator, but still having problem to run it in my Nexus One.

Anis

2011/4/26 Bill <address@hidden>
Hi:

Just downloaded the newest android git files (version 1.1.4  into Eclipse and tried to build. The program compiled; I was able to load it to my android tablet, but as soon as I opened it, it would crash. Ran it in the android emulator, and found that it was crashing due to a procedure in version.java called
public static boolean hasNeon(){
       //if (hasNeon == null) hasNeon = nativeHasNeon();
       //return hasNeon;
       return false;
   }

The only way I could get it to run was to comment out the procedure and add return false.

compiling for android 2.2 sdk 8

Bill