[Linphone-developers] linphone blackberry error 523 on device

From: aleksei drassen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone blackberry error 523 on device
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:36:42 +0000

device test1: blackberry 8520 OS 5.0
device test2: Android HTC Nexus One
device test3: emulator.

Hi again list, finally i implement asterisk with amr and finally i can test the blackberry application live.

When i package the aplication, sign and install i don't have any error, but when i stablish comunication betwen the peers, at 3 minutes more less my blackberry device stops (white screen)  and say: "error 523"  reset ...

Ok, i see the error and the log say me the guilty seems appear net_rim_services_impl(4), so i start the emulator to try reproduce the error and emulator says me message queue full (image attached).

Finally i try to debug and find the module who cause the original reset state of the blackberry device.

I attach the screen with the module error on streamingmediaplyer (see attached file error2.jpg)

cheers

attached image 1:  http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6355/errorrs.jpg
attached image 2:  http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1050/error2ej.jpg