Re: [Linphone-developers] lots of bugs resolution and multicalls improve

From: Maxim Podbereznyy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] lots of bugs resolution and multicalls improvements
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:23:40 +0300

Hi Simon, Aurelien!

I agree with both of you! :)

Is this behavior already in git or requires any commits? Please clarify

best regards,
Max

2011/2/1 Aurelien Bouin <address@hidden>
Hi Simon,
I agree that the correct behaviour would be as fallows:

A pauses B (thus B listens to music)
B pauses A (thus the call is totally inactive)
B resumes A (this B listens to music again)
A resumes B (the call is now full duplex).

and it also could be :

A pauses B (thus B listens to music)
B pauses A (thus the call is totally inactive)
A resumes B (this A listens to music again)
B resumes A (the call is now full duplex).

Regards,

Aurelien