[Linphone-developers] linphone stays registered on deleted proxy configu

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone stays registered on deleted proxy configuration
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 05:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am wondering how to delete previous proxy configuration, I mean when I am
registered on a working SIP server and want to disconnect to work in standalone
mode actually linphone still stay connected even if I use the function
linphone_core_remove_proxy_config(lc,cfg); because if I understand what's
happen, the proxy goes in a list called lc->sip_conf.deleted_proxies and
linphone automatically register with the function
linphone_proxy_config_process_authentication_failure. . .
What should I do ?
Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,

Aurelien BOUIN