[Linphone-developers] RtpTransport - questions.

From: Detlev Casanova
Subject: [Linphone-developers] RtpTransport - questions.
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:02:08 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how RtpTransport's work.

When the transport executes the t_recvfrom(), I suppose I have to put media
data (of size fromlen) in the mblk_t argument, right ?
This function wants me to provide oRtp with media data to send.

Are there already implemented functions to do that ?

I guess t_sendto() gives me an mblk_t structure that I can directly send on
the network to the receiver. This function wants me to send data.

Also, do I have to provide the to and from addresses or can it be NULL ?

When I receive Rtp data from the peer, I provide oRtp the data with
rtp_session_sendm_with_ts().

I have to get the media data to play locally from oRtp with
rtp_session_recv_with_ts().

Am I wrong somewhere ?

Thanks in advance.

Detlev.