Re: Discourse proposal status

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Discourse proposal status
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 14:02:20 +1100

Well you can dynamically increase CPU or RAM or both on Digitalocean that I use. You can do it on a temporary basis - but I'm not sure if you get charged for a month or on a strict time basis, it's hard to find out!. It's not a matter of needing a separate system. My only issue is that I am very financially constrained and I can't afford the experiment.

But the bigger fish to fry is the issue with the irregularities in the mbox archives. I need to study this in depth before trying a load. I did have the same problem with similar erratic mbox archives quite some years ago but I can't easily recall the solution. Probably just a more refined regex to pick up the 'From:' delimiters.

Andrew