Re: swing eighths in

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: swing eighths in
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 20:41:33 +0100

Le mercredi 22 février 2023 à 11:27 -0800, Donald J. Stewart a écrit :

I'd like to apologize for antagonizing the group here...I receive all messages
from the lilypond-usr group but I'm somehow not a subscriber.

Oh, I'm sorry! My bad. You are a subscriber, but it was your first post, and that's the reason it got moderated. Anyway, the list configuration was changed today so that this won't be the case anymore.

Re "antagonizing": I hope you did not interpret my message as hostile. It was not my intent.

I intended to send my original question to the Denemo-devel group...

Makes sense.

Best,

Jean