swing eighths in

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: swing eighths in
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 10:10:05 -0800

I'd like to set something similar to 'eighth note = triplet' (attached tempo
marking)

I see 'Beat Change' under Directives -> Markings -> Tempi and Metronome marks

But for some reason I get an 'unable to typeset' warning when I attempt to use
this.

I'm sure there's a simple solution that I'm just overlooking...

D o    n a    l    d    J     S  t   e     w    a   r        t
           s     o    u   n      d        -          X