Re: Moving breath mark horizontally

From: Michael Werner
Subject: Re: Moving breath mark horizontally
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 05:20:40 -0500

Hi Joei.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 5:03 AM Johannes Roeßler <joei@joei.de> wrote:
Hi Michael,

I tried to tweak what you sent - I need it in the opposite way, moving the sign to the left - in the internal reference it might be "direction"?

Nope. Just remove the negative from the number. Negative moves it to the right, positive to the left. Something like
 \tweak space-alist.next-note #'(fixed-space . 3) \breathe
 (thank you so much David for the explanation!).  Most of the direction tweaks and overrides work that way - a negative number moves it one way and positive the other way.  Generally works that way both horizontally and vertically.

Michael