music function playing well with context

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: music function playing well with context
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 20:57:45 +0000

Hello

I am transcribing a piece that has a lot of tuplets:

   \tuplet 3/2 { a4 b8 }

The duration of the notes is always this, just the pitch changes.
I tried to create a music function with this code

myT = #(define-music-function (pa pb) (ly:pitch? ly:pitch?)
        #{
            \tuplet 3/2 { $pa 4 $pb 8 }
        #})

it works well, but I can't combine it with the context, for instance, adding slurs:

  \myT c( gis  a4_.)

also, I will need to attach other stuff to the notes:

  \myT c_. d^^ e4

I understand that having a ly:pitch argument, I can only use... pitch
But changing it to ly:music?, I am not being able to control the notes duration.

This is my first function, so sorry if this is too basic :-)
Kindest regards
Alberto