chord placement in Scores

From: Jeff Kopmanis
Subject: chord placement in Scores
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 23:44:06 -0500

I've found that when I put chords in my score, it's printing them below the staff rather than above, as usual.  Things are normal if I'm not building a score, but I'm wondering why this is happening.  I've included my (big) .ly document and just the score PDF.  It was just very weird and I'd thought I'd coded things just like in the examples.

Thanks for any help,

-Jeff. :)

--
Jeff Kopmanis
Medium: https://kopmanis.medium.com

** Go Green and leave this email on the Screen! **