Re: Raise the "Fine" and "D.C. Fine" above the repeat volta alternative

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Raise the "Fine" and "D.C. Fine" above the repeat volta alternative brackets, how?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 21:27:23 -0500

On Mon 19 Sep 2022 at 17:45:24 (-0700), Kenneth Wolcott wrote:

>   What is "\rightjust"? Is it a variable (macro) that you have
> defined?  I can't find that command in the NR.  How does that differ
> from right-align, which I tried and it didn't work for me.

Oops, I'm sorry. I forgot that I'm relying on my main library for
its definition:

rightjust = {
  \override Score.RehearsalMark.self-alignment-X = #right
  \override Score.RehearsalMark.break-visibility = #begin-of-line-invisible
}

Of course, now I shall read Jean's contribution to see whether
I'm up-to-date. My libraries can otherwise fall behind the latest
ways of doing things.

Cheers,
David.