Re: Installing Frescobaldi 3.1.3 on Mac with MacOS 12.1

From: Michael Hendry
Subject: Re: Installing Frescobaldi 3.1.3 on Mac with MacOS 12.1
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 08:26:55 +0100

Thanks to Omer and Jean for getting me back on the Frescobaldi road again.

I’m now able to open, edit and compile lilypond source documents again, but I’m
getting a lot of warnings about deprecated code which I’d like to get rid of.

When I attempt to use ‘convert.ly’ (via Frescobaldi’s Tools menu) to update an
affected file, the original lilypond version comes up in the “From version”
box, but the “To version” box is blank.

If I type 2.23.12 in the "To version” box I get the following...

 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Applications/Frescobaldi.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.9/frescobaldi_app/convert_ly.py",
 line 217, in run
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute ‘toolcommand'

…which means nothing to me.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Michael