anyone have a good Finale lookalike stylesheet?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: anyone have a good Finale lookalike stylesheet?
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 14:08:04 -0400

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone's already invented this wheel…

For certain markets, I’d love to be able to typeset my scores in Lilypond (for
all of the obvious reasons!), but have the output look and feel very much like
the Finale-typeset scores those markets are comfortable and most familiar with.
There are a *lot* of basic parameter differences to consider, as well as a
plethora of music/notation fonts to consider.

Has anyone put together a Finale-dupe stylesheet?

Thanks,
Kieren.