Re: framework-ps.scm error

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: framework-ps.scm error
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 08:06:30 +0200

Le 20/06/2022 à 08:00, Andrew Bernard a écrit :
This is not something to do with Unicode characters in filenames, is it? Or has that been fixed since I last heavily used lilypond?

Since I see Simplified Chinese in the email, is this a Chinese localised version of Windows 10? There may well be issues relating to that.

Let's hear more form the OP.

Perhaps also try installing the latest development version of lilypond? They are always very stable and nothing to be anxious about.

I would have suggested that, but if you look at the recent thread "Exited with return code -1073741819" on this list, some are experiencing crashes with development versions on Windows. There are ongoing efforts to investigate (see the GitLab issue) but it's proving pretty tough.

On the other hand, the crash doesn't happen (or happens rarely) for small scores, so in desperation, it might work.

Jean