Re: framework-ps.scm error

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: framework-ps.scm error
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 16:00:04 +1000

This is not something to do with Unicode characters in filenames, is it? Or has that been fixed since I last heavily used lilypond?

Since I see Simplified Chinese in the email, is this a Chinese localised version of Windows 10? There may well be issues relating to that.

Let's hear more form the OP.

Perhaps also try installing the latest development version of lilypond? They are always very stable and nothing to be anxious about.

Andrew