Extra padding between ChordNames and custom headers

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Extra padding between ChordNames and custom headers
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:18:41 +1000

Hi everyone,

I'm producing some music that uses some custom headers as well as chord names above the staff. Sometimes the chord names are a little too close to the headers for my liking, and I'd like a way to add more padding above the chord names when necessary.

Because of the custom headers, it seems like I can't just add a \markup \vspace before the score (also this score is the second on the page, so that just adds more space between the two scores, not after the headers.)

I've fiddled around with the ChordName VerticalAxisGroup, but there doesn't seem to be a property I can tweak that will create more space between them and the headers. I've included a little example (somewhat lengthy - my apologies), does anyone have any suggestions for how to create more distance between the headers and the chord names?

Any help much appreciated,

Brent.