Re: Extra padding between ChordNames and custom headers

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Re: Extra padding between ChordNames and custom headers
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 13:58:00 +1000

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for your answer. Your solution actually puts space between the chord names and the staff below, but I want the extra space between the chord names and the headers above them. I couldn't find a parameter in the VerticalAxisGroup that does this. Xavier's solution of increasing the padding in a \paper block does work, but I only want it in one score on the page, not both.

Can anyone help me with how to achieve that?

Many thanks,

Brent.