Re: show key signature but also alterations

From: antlists
Subject: Re: show key signature but also alterations
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 23:10:50 +0100

n 21/05/2020 07:35, Frédéric wrote:
Hi,
I'm writing a scale book. I would like to have the key signature but
also an accidentals in front of each note. For example, in d \major, I
would like to print f# c# as key signature and a # in front of each f
and c.
I see 2 possibilities:
1. define a custom Key_engraver which just prints the key and do not
set the alterations.
2. define a special accidental rule that considers that the key
signature is blank

However, I was not able to do any of those.

Any idea?

Not quite what you asked for, but pretty much what you want?

\score {
   \key bf \major
   bf? c d ef? f g a bf?
}