Re: Very inconsistent vertical spacing from lilypond book and LaTeX

From: Robert Hickman
Subject: Re: Very inconsistent vertical spacing from lilypond book and LaTeX
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 21:02:25 +0100

Hi David,

The .tex file contains the following (a snippet of), The idea about it
being where a new paragraph or line starts seems to make sense as the
added space seems to be about 1em.

\vspace{-0em}\Ssubsection{Scale}\vspace{-0em}
{%
\parindent 0pt
\noindent
\ifx\preLilyPondExample \undefined
\else
  \expandafter\preLilyPondExample
\fi
\def\lilypondbook{}%
\input{ce/lily-6d98c8ee-systems.tex}
\ifx\postLilyPondExample \undefined
\else
  \expandafter\postLilyPondExample
\fi
}

\vspace{-0.8em}\Ssubsection{Thirds}\vspace{-0em}
{%
\parindent 0pt
\noindent
\ifx\preLilyPondExample \undefined
\else
  \expandafter\preLilyPondExample
\fi
\def\lilypondbook{}%
\input{ec/lily-01f558b3-systems.tex}
\ifx\postLilyPondExample \undefined
\else
  \expandafter\postLilyPondExample
\fi
}

\vspace{-0.8em}\Ssubsection{Fourths}\vspace{-0em}
{%
\parindent 0pt
\noindent
\ifx\preLilyPondExample \undefined
\else
  \expandafter\preLilyPondExample
\fi
\def\lilypondbook{}%
\input{75/lily-95458ceb-systems.tex}
\ifx\postLilyPondExample \undefined
\else
  \expandafter\postLilyPondExample
\fi
}

\vspace{-0.8em}\Ssubsection{Fifths}\vspace{-0em}
{%
\parindent 0pt
\noindent
\ifx\preLilyPondExample \undefined
\else
  \expandafter\preLilyPondExample
\fi
\def\lilypondbook{}%
\input{2f/lily-cee1d442-systems.tex}
\ifx\postLilyPondExample \undefined
\else
  \expandafter\postLilyPondExample
\fi
}

\vspace{-0.8em}\Ssubsection{Sixths}\vspace{-0em}
{%
\parindent 0pt
\noindent
\ifx\preLilyPondExample \undefined