Re: Naming multiple midi files

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Naming multiple midi files
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 18:28:17 +0000

On 12/21/19, 10:06 AM, "kupirijo" <address@hidden> wrote:

    I see. But then I need to copy the notes twice, one for the book with
    layout and for the book with the midi.

No, you just need to put the notes in a variable.

myMusic = { ... }

\score {
   \myMusic
   \layout{}
}

\score {
   \myMusic
   \midi{}
}

HTH,

Carl

    kupirijo

    Στις 21/12/19 6:55 pm, ο Robin Bannister έγραψε: