harmonyli.ly stable release 1.2 published

From: Karsten Reincke
Subject: harmonyli.ly stable release 1.2 published
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 03:15:02 +0100

Dear Friends;

a few moments ago, I published the next stable release of harmonyli.ly. This lib
for adding Functional Harmony Analysis symbols and/or Scale Step Theory symbols
into LilyPond scores can now additionally indicate, that an expected tone of a
chord does NOT appear in the notes. (see chapter 'Indicating Supressed Chord
Tones' in the tutorial).

In the release 1.0, I had erroneously taken over a wrong pre version of an
interpretation of the Tristan chord. This mistake has also been corrected: the
chapter just for fun now contains the intended version.

Here are the links:

repository: https://github.com/kreincke/harmonyli.ly/
homepage: https://fodina.de/en/harmonyli-ly/
tutorial: https://kreincke.github.io/harmonyli.ly/tutorial.pdf

HAYM (= Happy Analyzing Your Music)
Karsten
--
  Karsten Reincke    /\/\   (+49|0) 170 / 927 78 57
 Im Braungeröll 31   >oo<  mailto:address@hidden