Re: arpeggio in drummode

From: edes
Subject: Re: arpeggio in drummode
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 11:52:50 -0300

el 2019-08-13 a las 22:36 Aaron Hill escribió:

> Try:
>
> %%%%
> \version "2.19.83"
>
> \new DrumStaff
> \with { \consists "Arpeggio_engraver" }

Excellent, thank you! Almost there... ;-)

I'm very close to what I want, but is there a way to tweak the length of
the brackets?

What I'm actually trying to do is using arpeggioBracket to group notes
(following the suggestion in the manual "Using arpeggioBracket to make
divisi more visible). This is what I came up with:

\version "2.21.0"

\new DrumStaff \with {
  \override NoteColumn.ignore-collision = ##t
  \override Arpeggio.thickness  = #2.0
  \omit TimeSignature
}

\drummode {
   <<
     \new DrumVoice \with { \consists "Arpeggio_engraver"
        \arpeggioBracket
     }
     { \voiceOne
       <sn tomh>1\arpeggio
     }

     \new DrumVoice \with { \consists "Arpeggio_engraver"
        \arpeggioBracket
     }
     { \voiceTwo
       <bd toml>1\arpeggio

This is pretty much what I want, but as it can be seen in the image
attached, when the arpeggios begin and end in consecutive spaces, the
brackets are superposed. I know I can use Arpeggio.X-offset to move one of
the brackets left or right, but I would like to have the vertically
aligned, if possible.

-