Re: Can headers and footers access the current \fromproperty #'header:pi

From: Timothy Lanfear
Subject: Re: Can headers and footers access the current \fromproperty #'header:piece
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 19:56:13 +0100

The behaviour of bookpart is described at the end of this section http://localhost/~lanfear/lilypond/Documentation/notation/multiple-scores-in-a-book.html. Bookparts always start on a new page. Lilypond will distribute the material of the preceding bookpart to fill the  whole of its last page, so provided the sections of your score are not too short, the layout will be fine. Otherwise, you might want to group several short sections into one bookpart with a common running header.