RE: Overriding a global declaration

From: John McWilliam
Subject: RE: Overriding a global declaration
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 20:36:37 +0200

Following my previous mail I have tried to simplify my problem in a book containing three tunes:

  1. A normal tune with 13 lines of Music where the last line should spill over into the next page. It doesn’t when compiled together with…
  2. A so called reduced tune also with 13 lines which now fits onto one page after following suggestions from Thomas Morley.
  3. The final tune is normal and should perform as number 1 and spill over onto the next page – it doesn’t.

Simply stated, I want to be able to reduce the size of one tune in a book where the majority of tunes have a larger global definition of staff size. The files are a simple and small as I could possibly make them at the same time illustrating my dilemma.

John McWilliam

Sent from Mail for Windows 10