Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines

From: Karim Haddad
Subject: Re: Unconventional score and unwanted stray staff lines
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 16:47:39 +0200

Dear David,

Lately I had a similar issue with a multi-tempi and multi-metered ensemble
score.
However the strayed clefs and staves where not on all instruments. I suspect it
does have to do with internal timing lilypond calculations.
My workaround was to put at each end of a part where this occurs, this :

%here is the closing bar :
\once \set Staff.whichBar = "|."
% these are to stop the running staff and "phantom" clef and instrument name
going on .... :

\override Staff.Clef.stencil=##f
\set Staff.shortInstrumentName = #""
\stopStaff