Re: LilyDev

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: LilyDev
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:33:14 +0200

Il giorno mer 10 apr 2019 alle 17:15, Jacques Menu <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hello folks, I’ve been useing LilyDev4 for some time, and considered moving to LilyDev5, but I can’t find it. Is LilyDev 0.3 a successor to it?

Hi Jacques

Yes, correct.
I guess I forgot about the previous version numbering when I changed the repository and the software to build the images.

Lately I was thinking about following LilyPond devel release numbers.
Do you think it might be a good or a bad idea?
So next release might be LilyDev 2.19.83.

These are the commits since that release:
https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev/compare/v0.3...master