Re: Selectively remove some staves consisting only of rests

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Selectively remove some staves consisting only of rests
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 17:23:38 -0500

Hi Reggie,

> Why has nobody offered this "solution" if it's common knowledge
> to all who know the manual line by line?

The solution — including essentially my \showStaff and \hideStaff functions,
under different names — has already been posted in this very thread (by
Jean-Charles).

Please go back and read that post, apply the solution to your own situation,
and then if it doesn’t solve some problem you have, return to the list with a
MWE.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer