Re: weird de-beaming behavior

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: weird de-beaming behavior
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 13:26:51 +0100

Well,

This example is almost identical to your first example.  A beamed note is broken by a bar and break and the beam is broken.  Lily doesn't know how to beam them.  The 2 leftover notes are beamed in both examples - again i don't know why, but it's quite consistent behaviour and consistent with lily not knowing what you intend until you tell her.

You could keep making odd examples of undefined beaming until the cows come home, but surely it would be a lot quicker just to beam manually???

--
Phil Holmes